Basic jewellery care and tips :
- Do not expose jewellery to water. Please remove rings, bracelets and all hand jewellery before washing your hands or when working in contact with water.
- Do not spray perfume directly on jewellery. The chemicals in the perfume may react with the metal.
- If jewellery gets wet due to sweat or water, wipe dry immediately.
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth after use.
- Store in the pouch provided or in an airtight box to avoid any discoloration.
- Silver items can be polished with mild silver polish or organic silver polish. Please email us for more information on the products to use.
- Non silver items / Imitation and Silver Plated items, need to be wiped with a cloth and soap water and cleaned and dried off immediately.
- Do not scrub the delicate items with a harsh brush or bristle. This will damage the jewellery and cause scratches.
Please note : Change in colour takes place due to the humidity in the air. These are just some basic tips to keep your jewellery looking beautiful always.